Jewelry made just for you.

Welcome to my blog. I have just started using the internet for new way to get the word out. I do all crafts,but for this purpose I am trying to sell a few items of my own to get enough money for a new roof for my house. Feel free to comment and help a newbee out.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

More fun jewelry for the upcoming craft fair...

 These are called Sister Necklaces.  The necklace is 18k gold plated.  The bail for the pendant is also 18KGP.  The pendant's range from stone to glass.  They are similar to friendship necklaces, but you give them to someone that you love, i.e. a sister, mother, daughter, grandmother, etc...  They are sold in sets of two for $20.  Quantities more than 2 can be accommodated.
 This one I saw while watching a TV show.  The actor was wearing earrings that looked like cherries.  So, here's my version.  Very fun to make.
 I saw a similar one in a magazine.  It was a lot harder to create than you would think.

 Both of these I made with the thought of a name badge necklace.  Something that you could wear in and out of the office, that would serve a dual purpose of hanging your name badge from while at work.  (instead of those lanyards.)
 Think dream catcher.  Maybe it will help catch your day dreams!!!
 This was one of my first creations.  Purple and silver.
 Pink, purple and silver drop pendant.  This one has swarovski crystals throughout.
 Think spring (on one side), or Fall (on the other)  The large rings have leaves on one side and flowers on the other.  So flip it over according to your mood, or season.
 This one was also fun to make 4 of the beads have leaf bead caps on them.  Very festive!
 This one is very light and has a whimsical touch to it.
 This one of course is the February Jewelry of the Month Club.
Last but never least...  This is a Tuxedo Link.  one side has a insert that you place in the button hole, while the other side has a clasp that fits around a button.  This keeps the tuxedo coat from "flopping" around.  It is made out of aluminum.  Very light weight, but durable.

No comments:

Post a Comment